There's a new bug, yay!
I just headed to my dashboard to see that my "most recent" programs were the following:
My first thought was that I got hacked so I immediately changed my password, thinking that years of work had gone to waste. However, after scrolling down I found that all my projects were perfectly fine, just in a random order. It's basically if all my projects had only one vote. Just to make sure it wasn't just me, I checked someone else's profile and sure enough,
And yes, all of these were tested in guest mode, so no extensions could've interfered.
Also, both the top and recent lists are the same.
Please fix this soon. All the other recent bugs were tolerable, but this one makes programming a nightmare.