Once your child has Khanmigo enabled on their account, you are able view their past Khanmigo conversations.
In order to see your child’s Khanmigo chat transcripts, first log into your parent account on www.khanacademy.org and follow the below steps:
- Click your name in the top right corner.
- Click on your “Parent dashboard.”
- Click on the child you would like to view the transcripts of. This will take you to that child’s Learner Home.
Click on the “Chat History” under the “Khanmigo” section on the left-hand side of the screen
- Here, you will see a list of all past conversations your child has had with Khanmigo.
- Any interactions that were flagged by the moderation system will have a red disclaimer under them.
- For more information about Khanmigo’s safety features, please see this article: What safety features does Khanmigo have?