Your Khan Academy profile includes your name (as you wish it to appear on the site), your unique username, widgets showing your accomplishments, your discussion posts, and the programs you've created with Khan Academy's Computer Programming tools.
If you are 13 or older, you can choose who's able to see each widget on your profile and if you'd like, you can include a brief biography and your location. If you are under 13, only your parent can edit the information on your profile.
Editing your Profile Settings
- Log in to your account by visiting the homepage
- Click on Edit Profile (you can also click on your name on the left).
- A pop-up menu asking you to Edit basic info will appear.
- Here, you can change your nickname, username, location, and bio.
- Once you do, click Save.
If you want to change who can see your Showcase, Badge Counts, or Recent activity, please follow these steps:
- Hover your mouse over Coaches in the upper right corner of your Showcase.
- Click the drop-down menu to select My coaches and I can see this widget or Everyone can see this widget.