If you are part of a Khan Academy Districts partnership and your students have Khanmigo enabled on their accounts, as their teacher you have the ability to adjust their Khanmigo settings.
In order to edit your students’ Khanmigo settings, please log into your Khan Academy teacher account and follow the steps below:
- Click your name in the top right corner and select “Teacher Dashboard.”
- From the Teacher Dashboard, click on the “Students” tab in the middle of your screen.
- Click on the name of the student you would like to edit the Khanmigo settings for. This will open a new tab showing that student’s Learner Home
- Click on “Khanmigo Settings” under the “Khanmigo” section on the panel at the left-hand side of the screen.
Adjust the Khanmigo Settings for this student
Reading Style options are: Simple, Standard, and Professional.
- Simple corresponds to about a 2nd grade reading level, Standard about a 6th grade reading level, and Professional is about college reading level
Language options at this time are: English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Related resource: How can I change the default language that Khanmigo responds in?
- Reading Style options are: Simple, Standard, and Professional.
- Close the tab and continue working on your Teacher Dashboard
We hope this article was helpful in understanding how to edit your students’ Khamigo settings. If you need additional assistance or would like to offer feedback, please reach out to our support team through this link.