This post has the full details (changing August 14th), but here's the gist of what's being updated:
How is each math mission changing?
- Algebra basics, arithmetic, and pre-algebra: Making significant enhancements to existing skills, adding/removing some skills, and renaming arithmetic as "Arithmetic review"
- AP Calculus AB and BC: New classes
- Differential and integral calculus: Releasing major improvements, roughly doubling the number of skills
- Geometry: Renaming as "High school geometry"
- Integrated math 1, 2, and 3: New classes aligned to Common Core high school standards
- Probability and statistics: Renaming as "High school probability and statistics", trimming down the scope to tightly align with high school Common Core standards, and adding some new exercises