Parents with Khanmigo enabled on their parent account can grant their children access to test the tool on their child accounts as well.
To enable or disable Khammigo on your child’s account, please follow the below steps:
- Log into your parent account on www.khanacademy.org
- Click your name in the top right corner
- Click on your “Settings” page
- Click the “Khan Labs” tab
Click the check box next to which of your connected child accounts you would like to enable Khanmigo on
- Click “Save Changes”
- This process can be done for children under 18; accounts that are over 18 years of age will need to sign up for Khanmigo independently.
Note: if your child's account part of a Khan Academy District or MAP Accelerator partnership, you will not be able to enroll them in Khanmigo.
- If this is the case and you would still like your child to use Khanmigo, you can make them a new account which does not use their school email address.
- If your child received access to Khanmigo through their district and you have concerns about it, please contact your district administrator to remove your child's Khanmigo access.
For more information about how to connect a child account to your parent account, and the difference between child accounts and adult accounts, please see these articles: