To enable Khanmigo on your Khan Academy account, you must first meet the below requirements:
- Be above 18 years old
- Be living in the continental United States
- If you are a parent, have 10 or less children connected to your Khan Academy account.
If you meet these requirements, please follow the below steps to enroll in Khanmigo:
- Visit the Khanmigo site
- Click one of the “Get Khanmigo” buttons to sign up. These are located in the middle of the screen and in the top right-hand corner of the window.
- Log into an existing Khan Academy account, or create a new one.
- Complete the purchase by entering payment information.
- Please ensure that the email address you put on the purchase matches the email address on your Khan Academy account
- Don't forget to accept the terms and conditions
If you see the message below, you're good to go!
Note: Khanmigo purchases are not tax-deductible
If you are still having trouble signing up for Khanmigo after following these steps, please let us know by submitting a support request. We're happy to help!