Over the next month or so you may notice a lot of new activity in the Support Community -- that’s because we’re doing some Summer cleaning to get the forums into tip-top shape for you.
This will be a big project, and we’re going all the way back to the beginning of the community to make sure we preserve important historical feedback and to remove information that’s out of date or incorrect. We’ll also be working to make searching and browsing posts to find the topic you’re looking for in the forums easier.
Some of the things we’ll be doing as part of this project are:
- Removing low-quality posts and posts with out-of-date or incorrect information.
- Moving posts so they reside in the correct forum.
- Closing comments on posts that we want to preserve for their historical or community value but that are no longer active.
- Editing post titles and post content to clarify their main idea or question or make it more readable (such as correcting grammar / punctuation).
- Adding keywords to the bottom of posts to make them easier to find (particularly to posts that request features or provide feedback on the site).
- Marking posts as Answered or Noteworthy.
- Following up on feedback or feature requests where we can - this may involve asking questions to clarify your needs/wants or providing an answer regarding a specific request.
We appreciate your patience while we work to make the Support Community better!