We’re excited to add two new courses to our list of “Get ready” courses: one for AP Calculus and one for AP Statistics. Each “get ready” course contains videos, exercises, and articles carefully chosen to support learners with topics in the regular course. And to make this supporting content easy to find and navigate, each “get ready” course uses a similar unit-by-unit progression to the regular course.
- “Get ready” courses contain content that helps you brush up on the concepts and skills that get you ready to master AP-level topics.
- The units in one of our “get ready” courses match the units in our corresponding AP course, so you can find supporting content based on where you are in the course.
- Want to be extra prepared for your AP class before it starts? Try mastering the “get ready” course before your school year even starts!
- “Get ready” courses contain prerequisite content carefully chosen to support students with AP-level topics.
- The units in one of our “get ready” courses match the units in our corresponding AP course, so you can find supporting content catered to what your class or certain students need.
- If you are looking for ideas for a summer assignment, consider assigning specific content from the “get ready” course, or, consider assigning a course mastery goal.
Let us know if you have any questions or thoughts about these new courses -- we love hearing from you!