We’re delighted to announce the new Content tab and Bulk delete function -- two new features based on feedback from Khan Academy teachers everywhere that will make Khan Academy’s coach tools significantly easier to use. Specifically, with the new Content tab, teachers will be able to:
- See an entire subject from your coach dashboard.
- Preview all content including all of the problems in a given exercise, quiz, or unit test.
- Make a single assignment with multiple pieces of content
And when you are in your Assignments tab, you can now delete multiple assignments at once.
The Content tab
The content tab allows you to see your class’s content from within the teacher dashboard. You can drill down by expanding and collapsing topics, can easily toggle between subjects, and can preview all of the problems in an exercise.
You can now delete multiple items at once from the Assignments tab.
In short, teachers will be able to:
- Find all videos, exercises, and articles on one page on their dashboard. English teachers will also be able to find tests and quizzes on this page.
- Assign directly from the content page to whole classes, individuals, or groups of students.
- Assign multiple pieces of content at once (as long as all simultaneously assigned content has same assignees and due date)
- Delete multiple pieces of content at once.
- Preview all content, including all of the problems in a given exercise, quiz, or unit test.
- Toggle easily between multiple subjects
And students will now:
- Have a grouped notification in their email and web notifications when multiple assignments are given at once.
- Receive push notifications if using an Android device.
- Get a Saturday reminder email listing all the upcoming assignments they have due that week.
A huge thank you to those of you who wrote (and continue to write) to us about the teaching-with-Khan-Academy experience. Keep the feedback coming!