Not to be offensive to him, even though he can't interpret offense, Oh Noes is really like, annoying and... out of date. I mean he just pops up and freezes the program. I mean, it helps I guess but the biggest problem is that it is not up to date. Sorry if this is mainly about webpages.
CSS Fill: Some HTML developers using KA makes SVGs. It is cool but it is really dumb that Oh Noes doesn't support fill and I have to use DOM to override it and not everyone may be able to do that so easily.
Animation-Fill-Mode: When working with CSS Animations, it is pretty useful. I know you can just append it to animation but sometimes it would be nice to have this property alone.
Maybe make a little alert above the program but don't just make it block the entire program unless it is something banned from KA such as language or externals.
Maybe like make the design a bit cleaner, I mean, it isn't bad but you know, make Oh Noes fit with your new UI.
Create an off button. I know it isn't good to make mistakes but if people really don't want Oh Noes, it is up to them. I know how to turn it off using Inspect Element but others may not.
1. Maybe make something that identifies bad stuff like swearing and stuff so people don't publish it. I so many programs containing swear words that hasn't been hidden until it was reported and I have no idea why the guardians didn't DELETE the program or HIDE it from all except for the user. It was only hidden from the hot list. I mean, this program is not appropriate for the community.
2. Maybe make Oh Noes provide links to get assistance on something we are having trouble with.
3. Make it so we can collab projects so multiple people can work on it.
4. Make Oh Noes handle the tip and thanks too! Like identify stuff that are not right for the tip and thanks.
5. Make Oh Noes identify low quality programs that means lack of code and work, and submit it to KA support.
Oh Noes has recently been driving me nuts since I learned a lot more HTML/CSS/JS so it would be nice to see an update.