If your College Board account is connected to a Khan Academy account you don’t recognize or no longer use, don’t worry: you should be able to link your active Khan Academy account to College Board anyway.
In order to do that, you can follow these steps:
- Go to your College Board settings page.
- Scroll down to right above the "Username and password" section. Once there, click on the link Click here to manage College Board partner sites and applications that you share your data with and choose to Revoke Access to Khan Academy.
- On a new browser window, go to your Khan Academy SAT page and click on Sign in to CollegeBoard.org action button.
- On the College Board Request for Approval, choose the option Send.
- On the Khan Academy modal that ensues, choose the option Allow.
You should now be linked and your score should be imported! For future reference you can check this article; it provides the steps on how to unlink your Khan Academy account from College Board through Khan Academy settings.