Since launching our SAT Practice, we've gotten tons of feedback from teachers and students. Recently, we made some improvements to the coach tools that should make it easier for teachers to support their students' learning. Specifically, in the SAT tab of a class, teachers will now see the following sections:
- SAT practice activity
- Students who have not yet shared their SAT activity
- Top Math classroom lessons
- Top Reading & Writing classroom lessons
This first table shows an overview of students' practice activity on Official SAT Practice.
For each student, this section includes the following items:
- Time practiced for any specific time range.
- Personal question goal. Each student creates their own practice schedule in which they choose a specific number of questions to practice for each session they have scheduled.
- Total practiced questions and the number of those questions that were recommended questions and other questions.
- Whether or note the student has connected their account to College Board for personalized recommendations based on past PSAT/NMSQT or SAT exams.
Use the time filter in the top left corner to view your student’s practice activity across any time range, including all time, last 30 days, last 7 days, yesterday, today, or any custom range with a specific start and end date.
Click on the subject title in the top left corner to view activity across all SAT practice or to narrow activity to only math or only reading & writing.
Note: Because we have recently added this filter, you can view subject-specific activity from April 21, 2018 onward.
You can download a .csv file of the SAT practice activity chart by clicking the Download CSV link in the top right corner of the chart.
Total practice questions = recommended questions + other questions
We hope that these changes will make supporting your students with their SAT work easier and more effective! Good luck, everyone!