Previously, users reported that after fully watching a video, the video sometimes did not show that it had been completed. This happened because the user watched a non-English version of a video that was much shorter than the English version, causing our system to think that the video hadn't been fully watched.
We've fixed that bug! Videos you've completed should now show as completed in your Learner Dashboard, even if they were videos watched in non-English languages.
However, if you're using an older version of the Khan Academy app on mobile, you may still see this bug. If so, we recommend:
- Updating to the latest version of the mobile app, or
- Using the Khan Academy website through your mobile browser.
Reporting this issue: If you're still seeing this problem, please send a Help request containing answers to the questions below (or as many of them that you can reply to):
- What is the URL to the video where this is happening?
- Did the suggested workaround help?
- Are there any red-colored errors in the Console report and, if so, what do they say?
Thank you for helping us improve Khan Academy!