Khan Academy offers top-quality content, mastery-based learning and classroom tools for users around the globe.
Our powerful Khan Academy Districts product offers school districts in the United States in-depth administrative reporting, professional learning sessions, and streamlined account set-up to help your school adopt Khan Academy in its classrooms.
Previously Khan Academy Districts was available as a district wide product only, but now it can be adopted at the school level through the purchase of an individual site license!
Check the 3 requirements below to learn if the Khan Academy Districts product is the right fit for your school:
Requirement 1: School Size
The Khan Academy Districts standard single school license is designed for schools in the United States that have 750 or fewer students.
- If your school has above 750 students though, we have different plan options that can meet your needs!
Requirement 2: Rostering Tool
Khan Academy Districts requires rostering through Clever or ClassLink
If you are not rostered through Clever or Classlink, please see the below resources to learn more about how to get started:
- An administrator at your school district can sign up here and the Clever team will be in contact with next steps
- This onboarding manual also explains the steps that the district administrator will take to set up their Clever account
- You can also contact Clever Support for assistance in getting started
- To get started on next steps with ClassLink, check out the Launchpad section of their website
- You can also contact ClassLink Support for assistance in getting started
- If you are already integrated with ClassLink, this article from the Khan Academy Help Center has next steps for getting started with Khan Academy
Does your school use a different rostering tool? Let us know here! We are always looking to improve and better meet your school’s needs
Requirement 3: Rostering Permissions
- Khan Academy Districts requires the Khan Academy application to be added your school’s Clever portal by either a District Leader or a designated Tech lead at your school
- This person would then:
- Follow the steps outlined in the below articles to share the student data with Khan Academy:
- Be the point of contact for future needed rostering changes