How can I download subtitles from YouTube?
- Download and install the 4K Video Downloader application. It's available for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux
- Copy the video link from the browser
- Set up the subtitles type in Preferences, you can have the separated srt file or embedded subtitles. If you would like to embed the subtitles in the video, go to Preferences and check the option Embed the subtitles in the video if possible
- Press Paste Url button in 4K Video Downloader application
- Choose the quality of the video, specify that you want to download subtitles and select a language. After that, click Download
- Then it remains only to wait until the downloading is completed and play downloaded video